BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

OKAY!!!!!


*All people in this world will have problems...everyday...or maybe every seconds???...hmm...if you have problems for every seconds, I think you should make an appointment with an expert(expert person who can handle/manage people with problems, like a psychologist or a counselor)...also if you do not have any problem from the moment you were born until today, you also should make an appointment with psychologist(I'm just suggesting) cause people are born to be tested by God...

*Me = I'm an ordinary human being,facing problems everyday...but I'm OKAY...even a bit disappointed if I couldn't manage my problems well and did major mistakes...however, I'm still OKAY cause I'm learning through experiences and problems...nevertheless, what I'm going to ask is, how to convince family/friends/anyone that you're OKAY to deal with that problem and you don't want them to be worried of you?I knew certain ways/steps to convince them that you're OKAY,those steps are :

1.Smile and say to them that this problem is just simple and funny,you can handle it with a blink...you should laugh in front of them...hahaha...

2.Say out loud that I'm okay 100 times...maybe they will surrender or just call the "mental hospital"...you have to take the risk then...:P

3.If your friends ask you "are you OKAY?"...pretend that there is no problem and you ask them "eh, is that a problem?"...and pinch all of them...I'm sure that they will stop thinking whether you have a problem or not and they ain't ask again "are you OKAY?" cause they may be afraid of your pinches...XD

4.You can say to them that "if you all ask me that question again I will commit suicide!!"

5.You can tell them that "before all of you asking me that question I'm OKAY but now I'm not!"...

*Caution = all of those steps came from my naughty brains...if you're an under age,strictly do not follow those steps...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment