BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today is my first day


  • Hush...after several times being persuaded by a friend of mine to create a blog, so, here I come...This is my own blog...remakewonderwhat.blogspot.com...yeay!!!

  • Today, on 6th March 2010, while surfing the internet to search for infos regarding my assignment (Mediation), then I've realized that, oh my gosh! 92% infos that I've got were from blogs/bloggers and not from formal mediation sites...bloggers who are also mediators...hmm...consequently, what came into my mind was..."why not I be part of them"...giving instead of receiving...a contributor...maybe oneday if I've any info I'll share with someone who's needed...like those mediators@bloggers who'd helped me a lot for the assignment...yah! that's the history/background of this blog...
  • see you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment